It relates to everybody differently.
Say there's one song, that everyone likes, everyone will like it for a totally different reason.
I like listening to the lyrics, of certain songs, as there's bound to be something in there that may relate to me...
Alright, well, today I'm supposed to be going to a friend's house, do some art and stuff.
I got up at 12:30 on the dot! I was amazed. Well, anyway, she phoned me literally straight after I woke up, which was good timing, cause a minute before, a minute after I may not have heard it (my phone's always on silent when I'm in bed). Well, I was offered a lift, as her mum was in the area and could pick me up within half an hour, but I denied that, as I had to mow the lawn and then iron my top and wash my hair (I wrote it as iron and wash my hair first of all), yeah so I then told my mum, who had a right go at me! Saying I should've accepted the lift. I really don't see how I could've, after all, I had to mow the lawn before I left. To mow the lawn, it takes an hour, the back garden, the side garden, and then, another 20mins to do the front.
I'd like to see her do the garden in half an hour!
She then decided to tell me (my mother this is) that I will not be getting a lift from her, as she doesn't have enough petrol. Hmm, now I'm a bit stuck. I can't get the train, I don't have any money. Mum won't give me any money, and she won't give me a lift.
Oh! but remember, even though I haven't told you, she's going to the beach. So she'll be driving. Alright, it's only 2 miles away and my friend's house is about 6 miles.
but still. How am I going to get there?! huh huh? x]
aannndddd.
I'm supposed to be getting £5 today, to go towards my lip, doesn't look as though that's happening now though does it?...
Anyway.
if anyone reads this, hope you're well.
have a good day. I may keep you posted, if I find an application for my phone. If not, there may be another post tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment