Am.
So.
Tired!
I didn't get to sleep lastnight/today until something past 7am.
I don't think any one should be subjected to hearing what your parents get up to at night, well. That kept me up. until about 4. Then, my dad! His snoring? I have never known anybody to snore as loud as that! I put my iPod on, and I could still hear him!
So, at 5 I got dressed, and went downstairs, had a bowl of cereal and then went out to the shops.
The man in the shop, his name's Nick, he doesn't like me, but anyway... He wasn't that happy to see me any my sister buying chocolate and crisps at half 5 in the morning. I don't see his problem! He's getting more money than if we were asleep. As he would've had no customers this morning.
I really don't see everyone's problem round here, there was this boy walking on the otherside of the road. Glaring at me! Okay, so he hates me, and has threatened to smash my head in, but. he had the chance there, and no, he would only do it, if he's got back-up of about 5 to cover him.
Stupid twat.
Nobody my age, seems to like me around here, now that's not a problem, as they're all dirty little chavs and, they're the kind of chav, you see the look of and instantly dislike.
hmm, So, I got in at about quarter past 6 and he was still snoring! My mum had vacated her bedroom and was now sleeping on the sofa. god I wish she had put some clothes on. Lmao.
I put my iPod on again, and tried to get to sleep, and as I thought.. It didn't work.
But you know what?! Like, straight after my iPod ran out of battery. He stopped snoring!
as you can imagine, I was not happy, but at least I actually managed to fall asleep. but woke up at half 10, 3 and a half hours sleep isn't really that much. :(
right, so my plans for today:
- Get my stuff ready for my dad's..
- Either...
Go to Aarons for 3.30 (or)
Go to town for 4pm. (dunno which one I'll manage yet)
- Go to the Carnival.
- See the fireworks.
- Walk back to my dad's
- SLEEP
Listening to: She Wolf - Shakira
No comments:
Post a Comment