course you do.
I think that the words love, and hate are too easily thrown around.
Saying that, I'm in love (L')
with that guy I dreamt of.
Never seen him in my life, except for last night, when I was asleep! x]
Irish accent, about 5ft 8, well built, short hair (can't describe how his hair was though), a kinda square jawline, electric green eyes, perfectly fitted shirt rolled up sleeves. God I can't describe him..
(scene setting: twilight [the time not the film])
But, we saw each other, and began talking, then we looked into eachother's eyes. Then, being me, I fell over, and he helped me up, but didn't let go. We then walked hand-in-hand to the edge of a lake and stood staring over the vastness of the lake with small lantern lights illuminating the paths around the edge and the many lillies that surrounded the water's edge.
(here's the bit that ruined the whole lot)
my mum turned up, shouting my name from the other side of the lake, she ran over, and the scene focused on our hands in frame and my mother running towards us in the distance. Our grip tightened and my mother was now standing in front of us, ordering me to leave.
I replied with "no, I'm here with my friends" then, one of my closest friend's Michaela turned up, with her mouth wide open (reminding me of a goldfish) staring at me and this guy holding hands.
My mum then walked off, but collapsed, I ran over, but she slapped me round the face and ran off clutching her stomach, I went to go back to that guy, but him and Michaela had gone. I then ran through massive crowds in the direction my mum went, but I couldn't find her.
*then I woke up*
ah i didnt see that bit one of my closest friends, only thought of the goldfish..
ReplyDeleteaw thanks billy, :D
sorry i was fine earlier hope you are (y)
night (: