Saturday, August 15, 2009

aagghh

No post yesterday.
Didn't really have the time to sit down and start typing away as usual..

So I'll fill you in on yesterday, and then, I'll let you know about today, and what's in store. xD

Was supposed to be going on a bike ride with Cindy, to Eastbourne.. That didn't happen cause my bike had flat tyres, so we went to Halfords to get a pump as someone broke all of ours. It cost £5.poo (that was supposed to say £5.99 but it came out as that, made me laugh so I decided I would leave it xD).. So, we got down to Bexhill De La Warr Pavillion pumped up the tyres. To find that one had a puncture.
So, we got both bikes in the car, and went home (y)

Then, mum was getting ready to go to London, to have a Camping weekend with her boyfriend. But she was running late because she got invited into her friends to have a quick cup of tea, which took her two hours... She got back in and was really worried that he had text her and he thought that she was ignoring him... However, he hadn't text her. And she just carried on getting ready... long story short... she was doing the ironing, and he phoned her, having a right go at her. I mean how dare he talk to her like that?! After all, it's always her going to London to see him, he doesn't take the time or effort to travel those 80 miles to visit her does he?
He was going on about how she hasn't contacted her and a lot of strong, harsh and damn right hurtful words were said, all on his part mind you.. Then, he hung up on her.
So, she was crying, and decided she wasn't going, deleted his number, all his texts, got rid of everything about him off her phone.
then! an hour later. she got a text from him, I don't know what it said... But she called upstairs to me (I was in the bath at the time) and said she was going. I asked why. She replied with "Oh I don't know. You read the text, I don't know what to do..."
So, I jumped out of the bath, dried, got dressed. And she left without saying another word to me!


So yeah...

Anyway, the party last night.
Was quite good. xD
I think it all went well, until the Police turned up... Stupid neighbours! Calling the Police on us..
OMG! I had to lie about my age, 2nd November 1992 I said, I was born in '93.. Well, my mum said I was 16, I heard her on the phone, what else could I do, If I said I was 15, my mum may have been arrested. If I said I was 16, I could've been arrested if they actually looked me up on their registers.. God, I'm so glad they didn't look me up.
Everyone had to give their credidentials. All except Lauren, or Michaela. One of them.. Think it was lauren, I don't know.. :L

Haha, the wrong phone numbers were given by almost everyone.
Lucy didn't give her Postcode.

I did! xO
Didn't think to give it all out wrong. I was the first one you see.
They were like, so you're Billy, okay give me all of your details.. Then we'll talk to our supervisor, then if everything's okay, we'll leave.
Thinking back, they said that before, so they would've checked, if they didn't believe me... So glad they didn't..
And omg, I must've looked stupid, pretending to be the oldest one there, drunk.. Mhmm, let's move on. xD


ps...
OJEL?
I haven't gotten round to checking my emails so I don't know if you've replied.
If so, I'll reply soon (y)

1 comment:

  1. That was lauren as i gave mine but gave them my number so if they rang id pretned to me my mother xD go me.

    and bout ur earphones, im steying out tnite and tmorrow im with the mother, are you going to the beach thing tuesday:)

    anddd.. the party was good until the police came and then everyone dissappered for hours, and i went on my cool walk with ur brother, hes so adorable, telling me his life story xD

    and tell matthew i love him, hes so shhweet. :D

    byes(:

    ReplyDelete