Thursday, August 20, 2009

..much love for you. AND a task for the readers!

The title.. Inspired by "Alive - Black Eyed Peas"


thought you ought to know.
I've got a few favourite albums at the moment..

Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D
Florence And The Machine - Lungs
Noisettes - Wild Young Hearts



I have a.. ...theory (I forgot the word) about the association of the names.
All by coincidence mind you, but, the names of the bands and the song I'm listening to whilst I'm writing this, they all have some correspondence together. They link, if you know what I mean..
And I've only just noticed.

so, a task.
i know not many people read this, but if you do, I want you to give me an explanation of how the names: Wild Young Hearts, Alive, Lungs and The E.N.D
All link together.

I want to see what you come up with.

2 comments:

  1. well i have a theory ;)

    wild Young hearts( your wild when your young with a heart) your alive because your young lungs are near ur heart i think:S:L and the end means when your heart stops beating :D

    get it :L

    ReplyDelete
  2. my blogs deleted fuck sake.!

    so dunno if u saw what i replied to you, as i only just seen what you wrote,

    i know what you mean bout what u said..

    what do u mean snide comments on bebo?

    i wernt calling hannah pathetic i said its all pathetic, (other reasons that i couldnt be bothered to write.)if your on about what i wrote on my bebo Pathetic drifting apart because of that was about jess.
    we fell out because i hung round with you and not her.

    i no shes onli looking out for me, we just argue all the time over nuffink.

    and what did u mean summink like so am i? thanks.??

    .

    ReplyDelete