Monday, August 10, 2009

ahh

today's been.
well, different shall we say.

don't usually go out with those people, particularily as I don't like them much.

Charlie and Michaela are okay.

But Adam and Leanne really get on my nerves >:(


God Adam's a bitch!
and i can say that, cause he's gay.
Like a bitchy gay.

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, I wouldn't do that, cause I wouldn't have wanted it to be done to me. So what's he go and do. Tell that fucking SLUT.
as you can probably tell, I don't like Leanne, and at the moment, I am liking Adam less and less as the minutes pass.
Can't he just shut the fuck up about Lady Gaga, and all his idol's for one minute?!

anyway.

Got in at about quarter past 6. and i was aching all over, not the kind of aching where you've done too much exercise, the weak ill feeling aching.
I was laying on the sofa. and when i got up to eat dinner I blacked out and almost fainted. =/

Had dinner, went upstairs, my bed was covered in shit (not literal, like, all my stuff everywhere) but i still got under the covers. :L
and fell asleep... I didn't mean to fall asleep, but my eyes were killing me soo much, I just had to try and relax with my eyes closed..


They're still hurting.
off to bed in a minute. and I never usually go to bed before 12. hmm..

hope you're all well.. (y)

ps.
dw bout it buttercup. afterall it's only Hannah, you know what she's like

4 comments:

  1. "Michaela and charlie are okay"

    okay :O:O?:L:L jking :D

    ino hes well out of order for telling them two, i knew he wuld, u shuld sey i no you told them why?
    do u want me to try and tell them two it aint true?

    billy you blcked out, and fainted? omg are you alrite:S:S

    aww bless ya, you no how to make someone feel better, i sppose it is yeh, and she certaintly knows how to treat her friends like shit.

    i know there was sank up, so hope ur alrite.

    thanks sunshine, hope u feel better in the morning, night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mhmm.. I don't like him, and he really got on my nerves today..
    you can try, although I don't really think they'll believe you.. Find out what he said to them first...
    I couldn't be fucked to sort it out today, tell them that it wasn't true..

    I really wanted some of that toffee crumble you know ;) :L

    no, I almost fainted (there's a difference)

    Yeaah well, don't worry about her..

    Yeaah me too, Night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and I was just off, but got an email to say you had commented and thought I may as well reply..

    Don't know if you'll read this by tomorrow though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i could tell lol, yeh he got on my nevers to.

    i no what they said to him. il tel u online, so people dont see on here :)??

    haha, u shulda sed, i wulda got u some :L

    well still its still serious.

    okay thankyou billy.

    aww bless yaa night :)

    ReplyDelete