And sorry about that, just everything was building up.
Feeling abandoned/worthless/unwanted.
Nothing to do.
No money.
Couldn't get out.
Not feeling my best you could say...
So, I haven't been in the right frame of mind to post, anything more than unhappy blogs; every two days or so...
Today I'm feeling okay-ish.
So I thought I would post my happiest blog in a while...
I don't know why I'm happy really.
My GCSE results were dreadful...
B: Chemistry
C: Physics, Biology, English, The Potential Of Technology
D: Maths
Level 2: Functional Maths Papers 1&2, Functional I.T Papers 1&2, Functional English Papers 1&2
Level 1: Functional English Paper 3
So, my overal Functional English got a Level 1, cause Level 1 is lower than 2 :(
My English should've been an A, except, I forgot to hand my last piece of coursework in. Therefore, my total results got halved and I ended up with a C...
I suppose that's okay, cause I know I actually got 1 good grade out of the lot..
My mum really pissed me off when I phoned her to let her know of the results.
She was like, I'm disappointed in you, you should have done much better. You weren't paying attention. You need to knuckle down and actually do your work for a change.
Why thanks mum. (y)
It doesn't exactly help that we haven't had a Maths teacher for over 2 years...
Year 8 = Mr Haynes (useless)
Year 9 = Mr Jones (until Christmas and then a supply for the rest of the year)
Year 10 = Mr Tree (off his face on speed. as if he could teach)
Year 11 will be? Mr Kendrick. (who knows?)
anyway.
I need to finish my English Coursework...
So, I'll be off now.
So, I'll be off now.
Michaela.
I'm sorry.
I know I haven't been the best of friends lately.
and you're like the only friend I have left.
I'm sorry about how I've been.
aww bless, thankss :D
ReplyDeletedw you were annoyed init :)
anywayss on a happier note what english coursework are you doing?
:)