I don't know why he decided to turn up, he knows I hate him.
The mere thought of him makes my stomach turn...
I was laying in bed when he turned up, but seeing as I like to make him feel awkward as this is my house. I jumped out, grabbed some clothes and ran downstairs. I could tell he felt awkward. He was on the phone in the garden, but after he had finished, he stayed in the garden away from me. Even when he did walk in, he stayed for less than a minute and walked out again. I found it rather amusing..
There's one thing I really can't wait for this summer holidays.
And, that's meeting this guy.
one of my ex's Cindy, she has this gay friend, who wants to meet me. She described him, muscular, plays rugby and really good looking.. sounds like my type. well, I'm not sure if he is yet. I haven't seen what he looks like yet. ):
but that's one thing I can't wait for over the holidays..
OMG! I really need to tidy my bedroom, to clear some space to do my art. but, I just can't be bothered. you know when you want to do something, and you need to do something, just you can't be bothered to do the preparation before hand?
well, that's what this is.
I really need to do my art, as I'm rather behind.
It's only my GCSE Sketchbook, and I'll upload pictures of each finished page, as and when I finish them.
random:
two years ago you see, I asked my mum if I could get my lip pierced. Her answer was no and for me to wait a year and see if I still wanted it, so I settled on getting my eyebrow done, which I got done two months later.
Now, after a year had passed, I asked again. Just like she had told me to, but her answer was still a no. And I really wanted it done! It's the only piercing I've actually wanted for the longest amount of time.
So, it's been two years since I first asked, and last night, I decided to ask again. Her reply was a definite no. So I decided to argue. I had asked two years previous and she had told me to wait a year, I've waited two, and I still really want it done. Don't you think I should be allowed then?
Well, he answer was "I don't see why not". Now this could have meant two different things, such as: "I'll think about it, don't ask again" or "Yes why not, ask me later on" and as she was rather tired when I asked, I don't really know which one she meant... hmm.. never mind. I'll ask when she comes back in. She's out shopping at the moment.
Oh, and if you're wondering what piercings I want done. Here's a list:
- Eyebrow (got)
- Lip
- Hips (both sides)
- Tongue
- 2x Back of my neck (Pocketting, where the bar is on the outside and the ends are on the inside)
- 2x Right of my neck (two normal piercings parallel)
- The inside of my top lip, so it's shown when I smile (forgotten what it's called)
- Stretched ear lobe thing (forgotten the name again, and that's not technically a piercing)
No comments:
Post a Comment