Sunday, August 02, 2009

and oh, look. Post number one!

.. round of applause, thank you. Thank you everyone!
ignore me. I like to, waffle on at times.


however.
Welcome! Welcome everybody.
Seeing as this is my first blog, I guess I should give you some background information and stuff.
The name's Billy, the age 15, I'm gay and I'm going into my last year of school. I don't want to leave, but I can't wait until College!


To give you a visual image (until I get a picture uploaded) I have dyed, layered purple hair and to be stereotypical I have a kinda emo fringe. I've got greeny/grey eyes, well, sometimes grey, sometimes green, sometimes blue. It order pends on my mood and weather to be honest. Lmao!
I am around 5'11", 9st 10lbs and slim but have a defined body. I suppose that's all I can say about how I look.




I'm into Art and Design, and my dream is to become an Architect and Photographer, which. I'm telling you now, I will accomplish! My favourite two artists are: Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein. I like surrealism and pop-art. I'm also into music, although, I'm a listener. not a player. xD
Yes, I like the colour pink, although, i prefer purple


I don't have a boyfriend. Yet, after going to Gay Pride and seeing all those cute couples, I really do wish I had a boyfriend, one of whom i can just hold in my arms, and never let go. well, I suppose I'd have to let go sometime. But you know what I mean. xD


There isn't really much else I can say.
So, there's more to come soon, about me and my life.

2 comments:

  1. hey there billy! my name is ojel! im 14, female, and straight--LOL--and i reside in the oh, so frikkin humble United States. :) i wanted to say thanks for the comment--it means alooooot! Your blog is pretty wickedd too!! you most definelty sound like a fun person! we should collab blogs sometimes! :) WELLLLL, keep on blogging fellow bloggster! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! i nearly forgot!
    I'm afraid i beg to differ--oatmeal could kick poridge arse ANY DAY! ha! ^.^

    ReplyDelete