another one of "those days" today..
not feeling up to scratch.
but I suppose, I'm feeling good enough to listen to music, and, actually blog.. xD
Even happy enough to use that "xD" face...
by the way.
If you ever go to tesco... Go down the herbs and spices aisle. at the end there's the kind of culture foods (I do know the name, but I forgot it as I was typing) and buy the Caramel Peanuts, they're only 60p. but they're 'mazing!
they're my new favourite food. :)
not last night, but the night before.
Lucy and I were talking about me.
This is what I am...
I'm anorexic with binge eating tendencies. I hover between the two severities often, not eating at all, or constantly eating. I have mild OCD and occasional slight depression... I also get extremely paranoid and hallucinate when I'm tired.
there is more, but I can't make out what it says... I typed it down on my iPod without looking, and there are quite a few spelling mistakes, but the last sentence I really can't make out at all.. Lol
... I'm waiting for my mum to come home, can't she hurry up?!
Listening to: Beautiful -Eminem
oh btw, my Tinnitus is really loud today.
No comments:
Post a Comment