Right, lately I haven't been able to stop smiling really! I am just so happy with things.
Well, it could be better, I've got a lot of art/graphics/photography to do and that's not good...
I'm not going to Spain with the rest of my family because I need to stay back and do work..
But, I'm going to Josh's for 3 days this week.
I can't wait to see him again.
We're basically together, not officially but yeah, we are.
And what's good is that even though we're apart at the moment cause he lives over an hour away in Kent.. We were on the phone earlier talking about things, then we got onto uni and basically, we're looking at the same unis! aha, Brighton, Falmouth, London School of Arts. Then he's looking at loads of others for drama, and I look at a few different ones for Interior Design.
It's still early days, but even though it's long distance, it doesn't seem so bad, because it's just an hour away and he'll get a car soon which'll make it even easier :)
He does dance and drama and film and photography, I do art and graphic design and photography.. This is such a typical gay setting :L ahaha.
But yeah. Can't wait to see him again.
We're going Bluewater one of the days, I can't really shop cause I can't afford it, but I don't mind window shopping while he buys things :) I like spending time with him..
And then there's this dance thing we're going to, i get to see him and his group dance which i'm looking forward to :) then another day of just us... Oh I can't wait..
But, he said I have to take a sketchbook or something because he doesn't want me not getting on with the coursework I need to do. He's said he doesn't want to be a distraction, which I absolutely love.
I'll help him out with his Photography, cause I find it impossibly easy and I got an A in it and he got an E in it. ahaha, I don't mind that, it would help my own at the same time :)
But yeah... I shouldn't really go and see him cause of my coursework, but i'll take my shitty camera and a sketchbook and do some work while I'm there so doesn't matter... We won't be far from Canterbury as well, so I could take pictures there and use them for my Art Culture thing :)
Yeah. I'm not going to update this as often anymore, college, Josh, and something else that was brought to my attention that has stuck in my mind..
But the main thing, I won't have as much time anymore to do this...
I'll update when I get the chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment