Friday, August 05, 2011

"then I'm going to make a start"

You know what?
I don't even remember writing that last post I must've been that tired.
Came on here and I was like "huh, what's that, I didn't put that there"
Haha, I did though.
That's bad :L

Right, so I went to the bank today to get them to write me a cheque because the woman said she could do one for me...
When I got there, I saw this other woman and she seemed quite confused by the whole thing..
Told me that she thought you could get a chequebook at 16 and I told her I don't see why I can have a debit card, but not a chequebook... She agreed.
She told me she didn't want to write me a cheque because that would mean a £20 charge, which of course I don't want to pay.

So she ordered me a chequebook... Just like that!
I mean, so much for not being able to have my own like that other woman was saying. Pfft, she was just being awkward.

My feet are aching after the walk.. And because I'm babysitting, I took Matthew with me, it's really tired him out, he did well though with him just starting to ask me to carry him about halfway home. He's downstairs watching Ice Age at the moment...
And I'm going to relax for half an hour or so then I'm going to make a start on some coursework, probably art.

No comments:

Post a Comment