Sunday, August 14, 2011

"kill me now"

Soooo. Pride wasn't great. Samara dragged Shane and me around loads of shops.
Samara: "Maybe we should go shopping before we make our way to the park cause it took almost 2 hours to get to the park last time."
Me: "Sure, but I don't have enough money to buy anything"
Samara: "That's fine, we won't do much shopping then"

Oh yeah right! We went through the lanes SOOOOO many times! Way more than we needed to, going in and out and then back in to loads of shops... My back was killing me. I can handle walking for miles, but I can't stand still for ages, it kills.
Then on the way to the park, she went into EVERY SINGLE charity shop she saw that was open!

I was like 'kill me now'


If Lauren had come, we could have left Samara and Shane shopping and gone off to the park. We had to pay this year, and because she was faffing about we got there late and a lot of things were packing up. It was hardly worth the money! Shoulda just spent the money on drink and joined in with the street parties!

I worked out, that including the train ticket and the ticket to get into the park, I spent just over £50 for pride.
That's way more than I was supposed to, now that's a bit shit. Don't have enough to do what I was supposed to, that plus getting stuff for the bbq on Tues which I had forgotten about, I've spent loads more than I thought I was going to. I can't afford to get things developed or printed now.
It's just shit.

Never mind, next year. I want to go to pride with a boyfriend. No wait. I want to go to pride with someone who's actually gay! Doesn't even have to be a boyfriend.
God, Samara's bi, her boyfriend's straight. Couldn't really enjoy it much.

But, i'm 18 this year! so i'll be of age next year, I will definitely not be coming home early, and sober.

No comments:

Post a Comment