Next week I foresee a lot of things to do.
I also haven't budgeted for them either... I've got this BBQ to go to, there's going to be quite a few of us there and I need to get the bus all the way there and buy food and drink.. That's not going to be cheap.. Alcohol, food, bus fares (buses aren't cheap!). I completely forgot about me having to get stuff for this, I actually had forgotten about it full stop.
But yeah, the day before, it's Dale's birthday, and we're kind of talking now, after I turned him down when he asked me out then we've been having loads of arguments since. But, we seem to be talking better now, which is better.
The day after I'm meeting someone...
The day after that it's results day, so into town, getting photos developed and printed while I'm there.
Then the friday is the 4 year anniversary of the passing of my mum's partner.
That's going to be a really bad day.
Can't believe it's been 4 years all ready... I found some videos I took of him and my family just after Christmas 2006 on a really old external hard drive of mine. I didn't watch them because I know what they are, seen them enough times but I thought they had been lost forever because they were on a memory stick, which got stolen.
There aren't many photos or videos of him for some reason... Not sure why.
But anyway. How much do you think I should spend for this BBQ? I'm not sure... Drink, food, travel... It's quite a way so it'll be about £5 for the bus, food, about £5/10, less than £10 definitely though, then, drink... Depends what I get, I don't like cider, beer, rum, i might get vodka... depends if i want to get drunk, if I don't i'll just get a bottle of Malibu. Malibu and diet coke :) nom.
I can't drink normal coke with alcohol, i can't drink sweet alcohols either, makes me go all red and blotchy. haha.
#nowplaying I Need A Dollar - Aloe Blacc
(can't be bothered to embed it from youtube today, never mind)
No comments:
Post a Comment