Lately, i've been looking at cars a lot... I need to learn to drive, I need my own car... I want to be able travel further than i've been able to for my photography... But I don't want someone to take me, I want to be able to get myself there and back.
I have the £50 for my provisional, my mum paid for that even though it skint her for the week.
Driving lessons are expensive, about £25/30 per lesson and I don't know how many I'll need.
Theory is between £30/40..
Then a car, I don't want a shit one.. I'm not trying to be picky, I know what I want... I want a VW Polo, a W reg one, not a new one but not too old, 11 years old.. They're nice looking inside and out, they're reliable, they're comfortable. I'd rather a 5 door cause they're cheaper on the insurance but they're more expensive.
Either that or a Fiesta... But if it was a Fiesta it would have to be a newer-ish shape. I can't stand the older ones... I know Fords are reliable, my mum's always stuck by Ford. They're also comfortable, spacious, easy to drive, economical.. I prefer the look of the inside of the Polo, but I know Fords have amazing sound systems..
Still, it's just dreaming... I know there's no way I'll get either..
Hah! It'll be a miracle if I actually get my license!
I hate how money is so short >_<
Yeah, so these are the two I want... Obviously lowest models of each, 1 or 1.1L engines.
This is the Polo... 2000 W RegThis is the Fiesta... 2002 Reg
Although... THIS would be what I would want. a 2005 Polo. I love it!
When I get a decent job in a few years to come after uni, this will be the car I will get :)
Anyway.. I had to put that here, even though I'm not actually talking to anyone and I don't anyone reads this.
I haven't been able to explain the car thing to anyone.. Every single time I try to talk to my mum, get her to understand it all, she just cuts me off and goes "yes we will get you to drive, and get a Fiesta like Dales (a friend of mine, who's happens to be just like the one above) and insure it" she doesn't listen AT ALL.... We can't afford the lessons, or the theory, or the car, or the insurance..
Trying to explain to her all of this is useless. I know we cant afford it, she knows it too.
aaaagh.
Now i'm just annoying myself.
But yeah, had to put it down somewhere and even though i'm not directly saying this to someone, it's kinda helped.
I'll be off to bed now, being out in the sun today has made me quite tired.


No comments:
Post a Comment