Here's a screenshot of where the riots have been happening, although this map hasn't been updated in a while so there's probably more...

So there's that. Starts in one place and goes from there.
Two people in Hastings have been arrested for trying to organise a riot yesterday.
Everyone tried to warn the police through twitter and other means telling them that there was planning for riots in Hastings all over facebook and twitter but all the police replied with was "these rumours are just that, please enjoy the sun while it lasts"... I mean COME ON!
People try and warn the police and that's how they react.
Oh, I have a comment on my last post, made me all happy. :)
I woke up today, and my whole family was out, they still are out. I have no idea where they've gone, the car's still here but the house is tidy, I wish they'd let me know where they've gone when they all randomly go out together, it's annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment