Saturday, August 13, 2011

"bullshit so I just replied 'k.'"

BRIGHTON PRIDE TODAY!!


Not that I'm all ecstatic about going.
Lauren told me about an hour ago that she's not coming, but she didn't even have the curtsey to let me know! She waited until I contacted her and then she was like 'Oh, I can't come, I have to see someone' which is complete bullshit so I just replied 'k.'

I spent today out with my nan, going from shop to shop trying to find out where she could get the best deal for her new phone.
It was between the HTC Sensation, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc and Samsung Galaxy S II.
She ended up getting the Galaxy S II and I am so jealous! I've never liked Samsung phones (except for the Nexus S) but I am officially extremely jealous of her new phone. Although, she hasn't had a new phone in 7 years so she does kinda deserve it. It's so quick, the screen is beautiful, makes the retina screen on my iPod look horrible, the camera is perfect, the phone itself is so comfortable to hold.
I'll stop thinking about that now.

I'm only thinking about it because I don't want to think about pride and that's the next thing on my mind.
Ugh, definitely not looking forward to a day with Samara and her boyfriend.
You know what they say, three's a crowd. I bet Lauren did this on purpose, I bet she didn't come because she didn't want to spend the day with Samara.

Really pissed me off, I'd rather just go up and see Josh. Didn't speak to him today, didn't even think about texting today. Just realised actually, awh, I wanna talk to him now.. He'll be asleep though, he's got work tomorrow.

Anyway, I should get some sleep now.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment