I'm not going to sleep tonight...
No matter how tired I get...
I woke up at 2PM today.
I need to get into a normal sleeping pattern. It's less than a month until college and I haven't physically started on my coursework, I haven't made a start on my sketchbooks... I'd have gotten stuck into the Photography but it's just so expensive getting film developed and it's even more expensive getting digital printouts. Oh, and I need a new film camera, the shutter on my one's gone all slow. It'll be more expensive getting that thing cleaned up and put new oil in than just buying a different Film SLR. But unfortunately, I don't really have the money to spare for that.
My family arrived back from Thorpe Park at midnight, last night..
I didn't get a thing, what I was greeted with was "throw our McDonalds rubbish in the bin, sort out Jack, put Matthew in my bed so Deine has a place to sleep and by the way, you're going to have to give me a phone to use for a while, mine's broken" GREAT. No hello, no the house looks nice, no was Matthew good, no here we got this for you... Nothing.
Was not happy at all...
I went to give my mum my Windows Phone and after a couple of hours she got so frustrated with it, told me she can't use it and said "give me your iPhone until I get a new phone, hopefully I can afford a cheap decent one in a month or so" ... You know...
Oh, i don't even know what to say.
I'm fed up. Seriously fed up.
She's not going to use the apps on it, well maybe facebook and sat nav.. but apart from that.
Why couldnt she just use the Windows Phone, it's not like it's long term anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment