First day back at college today.
I'm so tired!
Was a good day though, was good to see Caitlin, Elliot and other people after summer :)
My timetable isn't great though.. No free days and odd hours, but at least there's no 5 hour break between lessons like last year.
Got straight back into working. First thing was obviously letting us know what was expected of us, then to the library and researching for artists and photographers. I mean, straiiiggghhttt in. "You should have decided on your theme for unit 3, we're off to the library now, I want you to find a book, find artists, research them and photocopy images"
I'm already in debt with the printers. aha.
I went to print of my CV and it came up "this print has been rejected, you have insufficient funds in your account" I owe them £1.30 already... Means I can't run up my debt like what I ended up doing last year, I have to actually pay for my prints now.. Which I hadn't thought about, it's going to come to a lot.
Anyway.
Tired.
In bed.
My ear's still bruised, has been for ages now, like all the cartilage.
Ate quite a bit today! In a way I'm sort of happy that I have to spend the money I have on the printing credit because it means I won't spend it all on food and get fat. hahah.
I dont really have much to say really "/
No comments:
Post a Comment