Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"i can't decide"

I can't decide.
Whether what I just read made me feel better, or worse.


Went on Josh's facebook to see how he's doing and that even though I know he hardly uses facebook.
But I don't even know if I want to contact him again now, I was going to in a couple of weeks but after what I just read, maybe I'll just forget about him completely.


He was talking to Demi on there about all the uni open days he went to when she said come see me Sat night when i get back and his comment was "im not here sat night im out in sevenoaks at a mates show hes in. He's rather nice ;) which i shall tell u all about soon anyway :) xxx" ...Now I know the way he talks, he's a complete dick so much for I can't do it for the distance, work on the weekends, dance and college through the week... But he can just go and see this person overnight on a Saturday.
He can get fucked.
I'm not sure whether I'm happy because it ended because, it was going to end, in a way I am because it made me feel as though if we were closer it would have worked out. But it's fine, we wouldn't have... Sevenoaks from him is just 10/15 miles closer than where I am to him..
Then I'm like AAAAGH I hate people. because he could have just told me "/


I give up with people.


I wish I could just go on a shopping spree tbh, I find them to be very therapeutic.


Oh, for some reason everything on this post is highlighted and it won't go away, so I don't care. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment