Saturday, September 24, 2011

"a chav who tripped over me"

Ok.

Hasn't been a good week.

Went out Thursday night, even though I had no money at all, I got more drunk than I ever have done before. I remember drinking 12 Sambuca shots, 3 jägerbombs and 4 vodka and cokes. That's what I remember, after that, I don't remember anything..
Except from being told I can't get the train. Falling over countless times. My phone died and i couldn't get hold of anyone or get home. Walking miles to Lucy's and no one answered. Losing my t-shirt and one of my shoes.. I still had my jumper though. Having a conversation with a chav who tripped over me while I was trying to sleep on the pavement but i have no idea what I said.. and then waking up at about 5am in the corner of someone's driveway..

So I didn't go to college yesterday cause I was still drunk.
Then today, Josh told me it's not working.

So yeah. Not good.

I miss Josh so much, but now I know that I won't see him again. Knew it was too good to be true.

Oh well, there's a couple of other guys who seem to be 'after me' as it were...
Maybe I'll just become a hooker/escort, could do with the money after all. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment