Tuesday, September 08, 2009

My Life Is Ever-Changing Poem.

So, this is my Poem.
Hope you like it.

My life is ever-changing
I have lived in many places.
I danced around a tree.
I have slept on the streets of Birmingham.
I once presented a talent show
and pretended to be a midget.
I don't have a job.
I am English.
I am an English man
nearly.
I am a jukebox
that always has music.
I have walked barefoot
10 long miles.
I am but a word
in the world of poetry.
I get called a freak
it gets me down
sometimes.
I have impeccable balance
when I've had a drink.
I don't know what I'm to do
in this world
or with this poem.
I am reading 'Christiane F'
an autobiography of a herion addict.
I have been to Europe
exploring the south coast of Spain
delving through the culture of Prague
eating the delicacies of France.
I have been reduced to tears
on a day I hoped never to happen.
My life is ever-changing
I went to Gay Pride
I saw some amazing things.
I have daydreamed
in KFC.
I will follow
the path of many.
I like to stare
at the sky.
I've gotten lost
many a time
searching for the answer.
I am a leaf
fallen from the tree.
Am I ready?
to make my own way.
I am waiting
for someone
to find me within this murky mist.
I hope
for a lot of things.
I am scared
of the unknown.
I watched
a man cry
and just stood there.
I have heard a scream
in the night.
I am on msn
talking about weight loss.
I am lost
lost for words.
I have taken a seat
in the middle of the road.
I am creating
the path of many to follow.
I have tinnitus
it is sometimes hard to bare.
My life is ever-changing.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
I love taking photos
capturing the moment
to look back at the memories.
I am drinking a cup of tea
and listening to The Kooks.
I am quiet.
I stay hidden.
I once struggled
caught under a wave of emotion
but I pulled through.
I spent a week
in a city of lights.
I love adrenaline.
I lost you.
My eyes water but I'm not crying.
I'm happy
for you.
I'm jealous
I wish it was me.
I am a last resort
it gets to me
occasionally.
I miss someone
but I know I'll never see them again.
I don't believe in God.
I believe in Karma
I met some people that changed my life
for the better.
Patience is a virtue.
I hate waiting.
I felt the rain
on my skin.
I've seen many sunrises
but many more sunsets.
I like the cold.
I remember my past
I see it through a fog
but the picture's as clear as day.
I don't know what I'm doing.
I am surrounded
by writing.
I once thought I was alone.
I used to Rollerblade
I lost the knack.
I realised
I have to fight
for a place in this life.
I walked through a river.
I fell out of a tree.
I arrived
to nowhere
and stayed there.
I am an English man
nearly.
I have a passport
that is rarely used.
I am foolish.
A spontaneous family
causes disruption.
Arguments
tear me apart.
You know how to put me back together
again.
My life is ever-changing.
I participate in competitions
just to lose.
I don't wear necklaces
I have many.
I am cluttered.
I don't know where I am.
I had a shopping spree
in a pound store.
I will repeat myself
until I am heard.
I sink into the shadows
to see if I am missed.
I watch the walls close in
as a result of paranoia.
I'm fed up.
I have expensive taste.
I tumbled
and broke my collar bone.
I fell
and broke my arm.
I tripped
and bruised my ribs.
I am accident prone.
I am clumsy
because I try not to be.
The Crying Girl of 1965
makes me think
why is she crying?
I like purple.
I like open spaces.
I dislike hairdressers.
I love green eyes
but hate the colour.
I hope to travel.
I'm being followed
by a shadow.
I don't know what I'm to do.
I have a habit.
I've been left out
I don't mind.
I've been forgotten
it doesn't matter.
I have an imagination
full of innovation.
My dreams are nightmares
I can't stand them.
I'm supposedly crazy
so what are you then.
I couldn't care less
I care more than anything.
I am spinning.
I am human.
I live in a world
full of democracy and communism.
I go from one extreme to another.
I love the colours of my eyes.
I have an addiction.
I'm addicted to a life of material.
I'm chained up
to these memories
the key's long gone.
I'm here to stay
I'm not going anywhere.
I can't sleep
I haven't tried.
I'm restless
It is early
It feels late.
My life is ever-changing.
I am holding on
to the handle bars of existence.
I have nobody
to turn to.
I used to have you.
I lost you
where'd you go?
I have sinned
many times.
I have nothing
to hold me back.
I will force
my way into the world
I need
to be known.
I carry around my name
and that is all there is to me.
I am true to myself
but I may lie to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment