Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Filling You In About Home Stuff

the other night, I said I'd fill you in a bit later on, and I know this is a little more than a bit later..
Better now than never right?

So, what happened that night was...

Gemma came home, acting Queen Chav which quite frankly doesn't cut it with me.
She waltzed into my room, picked up some Laptop Battery on my desk, and to be honest, I hadn't noticed it was there. Slammed it down, saying "Oh You Haven't Charged IT" (caps for emphasis)...
I replied with "no Gemma, I haven't"...
She then said, "Fuck Off You Freak" (okay, she actually meant that you know.. and the only reason why she said it, is because of my sexuality)
Which really got to me, so I picked up the Laptop battery and threw it at her... She jumped out of the way, and the battery went flying into the bathroom wall.

Result of that?
  • Laptop battery now doesn't work.
  • Dent in bathroom wall.
  • Gemma unfortunately did not get hit.
  • I had everything confiscated from me, including: Laptop, Camera, iPod, and Both Of My Phones. (little did she know, i have another phone hidden away, so i could use that for music)


That's not the point.
It got to me so much.
Was like, sitting there silently crying.
I have had such a bad summer. and that just topped it all off.



this has nothing to do with that, but, last night, I accidently took my lip piercing out.. I managed to get it back in, and I'm not sure how, with the amount I was shaking!
The swelling's come back up a little though. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment