Sunday, September 20, 2009

I don't feel well. :(

I really don't..
May have flu or something, according to my mum.

Brighton was good yesterday..
Got a new jacket, jeans, bracelet, insence, lip thingy. I'm sure there was other stuff, but I can't remember.


Tonight though, I got in, and my mum spoke to me about the iPod Classic I'm supposed to be getting.
She told me that she'd rather get me an iPhone instead... I do want an iPhone, but, I'd rather have the Nokia. at least that has a good camera, and bluetooth, and buttons stupid parents..

I pursuaded her a few months back to buy me an iPhone, but last month I changed my mind. For a Nokia of course.

I'd like the classic for my birthday, and the iPhone for christmas. :P

maybe I can confuse my mum into getting them both for me. :L

anyway, im off, cause don't feel too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment