the ages range from 12 up to 15.
I was trying to eat my dinner earlier, and they were all sitting on the sofa, staring at me!
they were like, ;O
His hair covers his eyes, lets stare at it. He has his lip pierced, lets stare at it. He has his eyebrow pierced, let's bug him to show us.
I got up, and finished my dinner in the kitchen in peace. That didn't work out. They followed me.
I went to my room, to finish watching The Proposal. and they followed me! My twatty bitch of a sister leading the way as if their her posse.
God, she pisses me off so much, thinking she's so hard, and tough. Acting as though she's the all high and mighty leader chav. But when she's home with none of her friends, she changes back to normal. Listening to youmeatsix, Papa Roach, Escape The Fate, A Day To Remember...
She really confuses me that girl.
She really confuses me that girl.
but, she's the typical chav out with her friends.
Drinking, Smoking, Arguing, Fighting, Stealing, Standing On Street Corners kinda chav.
It's sickening, but oh well.
She's all so proud of herself, for getting herself banned from one of the local shops, cause she got caught stealing.
I've been banned from the same shop. but not cause I was stealing. because I brought something for someone who was banned. That's different. At least I paid for the merchandise. :L
Anyway.
I'm tired.
Need to get up tomorrow.
Go out, get materials for my art.
Buy a 6 Pack of Coke.
Buy some Chocolate.
sit in all day, bored out of my mind. doing art.
Listening to: I'm Made Of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of? -A Day To Remember
No comments:
Post a Comment