Monday, September 14, 2009

agh. deary me

hmm-

haven't posted anything in ages!.
i suppose that's only cause there's been nothing to write about..
But, even if there is nothing to write about, I will end up writing about total crap, like now :L

Blogging is kinda dead, as is bebo, facebook and twitter.
nothing seems to be happening..
Nobody's posting on blogs.
No tweets from anybody, real (not famous)
Bebo's just boring.
Facebook seems pointless, nobody talks to me on there anymore, so there isn't really any point in me having an account..

I suppose the only reason I don't delete them, is cause it takes so long to get the profiles up and running, to just update as you go along..
Not, start from scratch, which takes a hell of a lot longer.


Aha!
what did I tell you. I'm waffling on about absolutely nothing again...


I really needed to do my ICT report. but my msn wouldn't sign me in. Therefore, no informal communications were screenshot. and, I couldn't be bothered to do anymore.
My report's a pass, but it should be a merit, I know I'm not going to get a distinction, I did for one of my reports, but that was so much easier, and he didn't hand back a little booklet kind of thing, with numbers over, and expect us to fathom that out and then start writing our report again.
I'm completely lost, how am i supposed to know what "17 - 0" means, and where it is in the report for me to re-do..

Stupid twat..


Oh, and I hate Mr Shortle!
he's so patronising!
talking to us as though we're little year 7's.
He can't teach for shit.
Playing those pathetic videos, which look as though they should be for a year 5, not a year 11...
My little brother would make more sense of it than I do, cause they're talking down.
gah, i hate it when people talk down to me.

anyway, I better go, I have no reason to, but, then again, I have no reason so stay on here.
And blogs get boring when they're really long and going on about nothing in particular.


btw. I need a new iPod, I'm really struggling with 8GB.. O_o

Byees..

No comments:

Post a Comment