Every-single-person I talk to lately I end up arguing with them.
I am so stressed. I have so many ideas for my art, graphics and photography but I really have no idea how I can do them because I don't have the money, I could just have enough time for it all if I did tons a day.
But no, it's the money.
I've got £7.91 left for the rest of the week because I had to buy some film and a pack of light-sensitive paper today.
I didn't eat today again, I think I'm losing weight as well...
I know I've lost quite a bit of weight since last summer, cause none of my clothes really fit me...
My waist was a 32 and now it's a 28/30...
I feel so sad lately...
I don't speak to my 'friends' anymore and there's a couple of people that message me now and then but I keep taking things out on them and they're not going to be there much longer.
You know, this year was supposed to be easier. But I feel like crying, like a breakdown, I have so much anger in me as well...
I have to go to London over the half term, I can't get there though cause I can't afford the train or the travelcard or food when im there or booklets and things from the galleries.
Feel like crying right now because I have so much i want to do, so much i feel i can show people but i can't. people think i have money, macbook, iphone, windows phone (even though it's smashed) and my nexus (when it's back from Samsung)... But really, i dont have money, none of those things above i paid for and i couldn't have paid for them... When i tell people i can't do things, or can't go out with them, or can't travel with them to somewhere, or go shopping with them because i don't have enough money they're like 'yeah as if'...
I applied to another job today...
I won't get it.
I'm not going to post here until i've finished college now.
I always seem to whine about not being able to afford anything.
Must just look like some spoilt brat who always wants more to whoever reads this.
Sorry.
I'll be back in about 2 months.
#nowplaying Lana Del Rey - National Anthem
Oh my god--I know EXACTLY how you feel! But you can't let such feelings dictate your life, mate. Seriously, I was in the same slump--I mean I still am, but I'm gradually figuring out a way out.
ReplyDeleteDON'T STOP POSTING, THOUGH! This blog is a BEAUTIFUL way to channel UGLY emotions and feeling! :)
Hope college is going OK.
-Your faithful reader :)