Thursday, June 28, 2012

with a fix of caffeine for the night time

SUMMER HOLIDAYS DAY 1:

I had £200 to get all my college pieces done, I managed to get it all done with £15 to spare and I was supposed to keep that but I ended up spending it on a haircut - that I actually needed so I have an excuse.

But I am bored already. Summer is going to be so boring!
B. O. R. I. N. G. 
Like that, see I could do cheerleading.

I have got an unbelievable amount of work done this month you'd be amazed at everything I've managed to do. But it's worth it (by the way, I never realised ties were so expensive! Even from charity shops).

I get to relax now. 
I have to go back to college next Wednesday to pick up my work and it won't all fit in our car so we're just going to have to borrow my nan's 7-seater. I also have no idea where all the work will go, I only live in a small house and the amount of work I've done this year will fill my room to exploding point. LOL.

I woke up at 7 today, I was hoping to sleep in and get up at 10 but no my body decided it didn't want to do that and I am so tired! haha.

Oh well.

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER AND MY NEW COURSE AT COLLEGE. WOO.

ALSO somebody find me a job please <3 I need one badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment