Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm a primadonna girl

6 weeks, that's all I really have to get 5 unit 3 sketchbooks done, along with final pieces and mounted work as well as 3 unit 4 sketchbooks and mounted pieces and exam pieces.

Feels like I'm going to have a breakdown to be honest.

I have so much to do and all I have on my mind all the time is whether I can afford it all, I can't.
But there's no point going into that because it's not going to help.

Everything at home is shit again, I wish I could move out. I hate it here.

Oh, my back is going, each day I'm in more pain with it, I need to get a car so I don't have to carry everything every day... I walk around 4/5 miles a day with all my stuff and I just can't do it anymore. My hands are constantly hurting and my back, I can't really describe how it feels.

I don't talk to anyone anymore. I go weeks without talking to anyone. Without being dramatic, I actually don't have friends... Sad really isn't it.

O2/giffgaff was down today for most of the day here... When it came up and running again, I had 2 texts, from one person...

Ah well. I have this song to keep me company.



Oh. I got into the course I applied for by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment