Follow me on twitter people - much more interesting there
It's on the about me. (:
I've decided that if I wreck friendships because of a few sentences I post on the internet in anger about someone. Then that's my own fault dontcha think? ;D
So yeah, my blog's back up and running...
I did have another blog, but I formatted my computer a few days ago cause iTunes wouldn't find my iPod ¬.¬
and I can't remember the email I used for it.
On first try, it took me to this blog..
So I thought.
why not! ;D
anyway.
I need some new music.
and friends while I'm at it..
any suggestions?
for the music ofc.
kthxbai :D
:DDD SO blissfully Happy!! MISSED U AND UR RANDOM AWESOME RANTS U SMEXI BLOGGER xDDD!!!
ReplyDeleteAaaawwwww. :D
ReplyDeletethaaankkkkssss :D
haha.. You could have emailed though. :P
even though you wouldn't have gotten the random rants that are specifically devised for my blog. You would have gotten.
ME! ;D lmao