I really want my hair cut, not just cause it badly needs it... It's fine-ish when I straighten it (y)
But I'm sick of long hair to be honest.
It's the fringe, the sides, the back. The whole lot... I love having a long fringe, but it's just become tiresome. If you know what I mean...
I know exactly how I want my hair..
I have a photo of me about a year or more ago... Can't have been much more than a year...
But I've decided I want my hair like that..
I'm not going to my usual hairdresser, cause she always fucks my hair up, and I don't want that to happen when I actually want it to be short, cause then I'll hardly have any hair left. :L haha..
well, this is how I want my hair.
just with the fringe slightly longer.
the photo's edited, but I can't find where the original is...
So this will have to do for you to see what I want. :)
I know you can hardly see it..
I don't want the layers to be so light, I want them to be heavier and choppier.
I'm not sure how to describe it tbh. "/
But yeah, that's kinda it.
haha, excuse the glasses :P
ohhhh... and I showed my mum this photo and told her I wanted my hair like this again...
She's been moaning at me for months, that I will get short hair again.
and now I've finally said, I want shorter hair again. She asked me if I was sure :L haha :L

No comments:
Post a Comment