11 more lessons until my Art exam D:
AAAAGGHHH!
I'm dreading it!
I had a great idea about what I should do, but now I'm not sure.
I'm terrible at sculptures and painting. But we have to do one of them.
So I think the best bet is to make a sculpture.
but of what? that's the question. I just have no idea what to make
The theme is "work, rest, play"
we have to match the final piece to at least one of those words.
OH! and my mum really pissed me off tonight.
something about Uni. and something else, she always has a go at me for, but I purposely didn't do it this time. And did she pay any attention to me?
like fuck did she.
It's coming close to the end of the school year now.
Not sure if we're getting study leave this year.
In a way I hope we don't so then we have more chance of passing our exams... "/
agh.
No comments:
Post a Comment