Sunday, January 20, 2013

I am born again.


SO I PUT MY FAITH IN SOMETHING UNKNOWN.

I hate my job.
I hate it.
I hate it so much.
If I didn't need the money so badly for college and everything then I wouldn't be working there.


The story's over now. The End.


I don't have a social life anymore, I'm working all the time, I'm so behind with college, I've got these things to sort for uni, oh I don't know. I hate everything.

I'm sick of scrounging at the pennies all the time, I just need some substantial financial change in my life - you know, winning the lottery or something.

I sell so many lottery tickets, so many scratch cards, hardly anybody comes back to cash them in, National Lottery is such a waste of money.

I have a 2,500 word essay due in tomorrow morning. I haven't even started it, I just procrastinate whenever I go to start, the thing is... I don't know what the essay is about, who it's on, what I'm supposed to write.
I'll just have to blag it won't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment