Friday, June 17, 2011

Kamikaze over me

my midnight melody.
I love this song! I've had it on repeat for the past day or so.
nowplaying: Owl City - Kamikaze
The whole song is about the Kamikaze though, I knew what they were, but didn't actually listen to the lyrics intently until just now, it's all about flying and that.
I do love Owl City, although the beginning of this song does remind me of a promo video of a phone or something, you know like those HTC things where the phone begins with the unibody then everything flies into place. Yeah kinda like that.


Hmm... I need to think about college next year. Costs and everything, I keep pushing it to the back of my mind because I don't want to think about it... But seeing as I'm supposed to be in college now, but I'm not, I'll do it now.

I'll apply for the bursary next year, which is just £800, and everything I'm going to sort out is only if I get that bursary D: - AND if the prices of things don't go up.

Season Tickets: £30.40 a month - Over the 11 months at college it'll cost £334.40
Food, approx £10 a week, over about 10 months, cause of the half terms, that's about £400
Initial sketchbooks £9 each - £58

Without getting ANY art materials, credit for my phone, new clothes (I don't mean a lot, nor expensive clothes), not going out at all with friends all year.

Season Ticket - £334.40
Cheap food - £400
Initial sketcbooks - £54
TOTAL - £788.40
That would leave me with the amazing amount of £12.60

Now, everything else added?
£15 a month for my phone - £165
Art materials are so expensive! I spent over £600 this year on them alone!
Next year I have to spend more because I have so much more work to do!
New clothes, say about £200 over the year if I stick to sales and cheap stores like Primark.
Going out with friends, I'll be 18 then, about £200 over the year maybe?
I seriously need a new camera, I can't develop on my photography without a DSLR and my little compact doesn't really work properly, but a very basic DSLR is about £450. :( I need a really good one, photography is a passion of mine, i want to try and develop while i still have the hang of things.. sounds odd cause i'm young, but i know what I mean.

Without including the art materials... That lot there would come to £1,015 - inc, travel, food and that - £1,803.40

Wow, that's a lot of money! and almost all of that is on education!!


I wish I hadn't thought about it all now.

No comments:

Post a Comment