Don't you find it funny, how people say "it's what's on the inside that counts"
That's a fucking load of SHIT!
It's hilarious how people automatically judge people by where they live, how they were brought up, the clothes they wear, their hair, how they chose to present themselves, where they were born, even their voice!
I was born in London, so sometimes people automatically take that as being bad tempered and a fighter.
I live in Sidley, which has a bad reputation, people have been stabbed here, run over, shot, chased, raped. I'm sorry that I live here, but unfortunately there isn't anywhere else for me to live! By looking at me people say he's nice, then they hear where I'm from and where I live and go "oh don't talk to him, he's just a trouble maker. Don't get involved with him"
I don't have a lot of money, and as a result of that, I don't have that many clothes, It's not my fault that my family struggle to get by, I'd help if I could. But I can't of course.
And by helping, I would pay for everything I need for college, that way we would be able to eat nice food for once, instead of shitty tesco's own or lidl crap. Now I'm not complaining because food is food, you either eat what you have or you starve.
I can't be dealing with this, I had to get this off my chest though.
By the way, the parents of a friend of mine, don't want him "SLAGGING" his father off to be because I'll just cause trouble because I live in Sidley.
They don't want him knowing me, because I went to a school in Hastings, and I will be going to Hastings College in September. I'm sorry if you think Hastings is that bad, but I chose these institutions out of my preferences, I WILL be going to Hastings College whether ANYONE likes it or not.
If I had my way, I'd have that college in Bexhill, which is a much nicer place. But no, Im going to Hastings because they're the best college in the county for ART. Exactly, I'm not going there because my friends are there, I'm going there because it will be beneficial to the career I wish to pursue after college.
For your information, I don't have anybody I know in any one of the courses I'm taking at college!
No comments:
Post a Comment