Thursday, June 10, 2010

Guess What

On Tuesday, I had the greatest idea about what I should do for my art exam. Too bad my exam was almost a month ago.
I would definitely had enough time to paint it, it's just weather I would have had enough time to draw it, as it was a complex drawing.. :)


Oh, and I've decided that I'm going to drop Maths in college, and take Art and Design instead. I think it would help me much more than Maths would. After all, I don't see Interior Designers using A Level Maths? All they need is a C in GCSE Maths and a C in GCSE English. I already have the C in Maths, I have a B in English Language, and hopefully I'll get a B in English Literature.
Agh, I wasn't happy when I found out my Literature coursework was a couple of marks of an A* D: Lol!

Well, I'm gunna go. I have stuff to do, I doubt I'll do them though, I've been in all day and haven't done anything at all... D: LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment